The Detective Bureau of the Ashland Police Department consists of two Detectives and one Court Prosecutor.
Primary Duties of detective bureau
- Conducting investigations of unsolved crimes
- Initiating new criminal investigations
- Recovery, custody and maintenance of evidence
- Background investigations
- Warrant application and service
Officers Currently Assigned to the Detective Bureau
To speak with a member of the Detective Bureau, you can call the Ashland Police Station at 508-881-1212. Hit "0" for dispatch and inform the that you wish to be put in contact with a detective or court prosecutor.
- Detective Girotti
- Detective Masiello
- Court Prosecutor Oestreicher